PDC Laboratories Specializes In Drinking Water Testing
PDC Laboratories specializes in drinking water testing and analysis for communities, municipalities and non-transient, non-community water suppliers. A large majority of PDC's drinking water testing and analysis is performed for municipal water facilities located in the State of Illinois but also includes non-community, non-transient facilities, bottled water companies, well-drillers, realtors, businesses, schools, and homeowners in the Midwest.
PDC Laboratories, Inc. is the largest independent drinking water laboratory in the State of Illinois. We believe our most important goal is to assist customers to meet all federal, state and local drinking water regulations to ensure water is safe. Our internal systems are designed to ensure compliance and by forming a partnership between the water operator, regulatory agency and the laboratory, we will ensure your water supply is compliant.
Benefits when using PDC and our Guard Dog Program.
- Automatic sample scheduling and bottle shipping
- Electronic or pre-printed chain-of-custody record, bottle labels
- Courier service and pick-up services are available in select regions
- Electronic Data Deliverables (EDD)
- Internal compliance
- Liaison services between you and the regulatory agency
- Staff on call for emergency service
GUARD DOG PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM BENEFITS
Our Guard Dog Protection Program is the best project management service delivered from any testing laboratory and is crucial to the success of maintaining compliance!
- Coliform testing available outside normal business hours, on weekends and holidays for emergency boil orders Coliform tracking system - we make sure you don’t miss any samples month after month
- 18-hour coliform test for routine monitoring - you get a call back early the next day to allow plenty of time to collect urgent repeat samples
- Timely lead/copper analyses so you can choose to take additional samples
- Lead/copper reporting requirements - made easy - just print, sign and they are ready to mail to your customers
- Notifications of sampling deadlines - we “HOUND” you to get samples in on time
- Pre-Notification of Detections – Allows you to quickly notify customers of health concerns and additional samples to be collected especially for acute health concerns
Digital Notices and Reporting. By providing your email address, PDC will automatically email shipping notices, sample acknowledgement, excursion alerts, invoices and final results. All compliance sample data is electronically uploaded to ensure the IEPA has the results the same day they are reported to you.
State of the Art Equipment and facility. PDC has the most up-to-date equipment with redundancy in instrumentation. Our 25,000 square foot facility is clean and well-maintained to provide the best possible service. We offer 3 certified coliform labs located in Peoria, IL, McHenry, IL and Hazelwood, MO.
Outstanding Customer Service. PDC’s drinking water team provides personal service, flexibility, and accountability to our clients. We have the most experienced project management team in the Midwest. Our team is ready to answer any questions or concerns to keep your system in compliance.
For more information, please contact:
Please contact Christina Pierce at [email protected] or 1-815-344-4044 x1622